Forever 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Forever 


forever
Soon to be 4 years
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Soon to be 4 years
![]()
sometimes I cant believe so many years have passed. seems like another lifetime
sometimes I cant believe so many years have passed. seems like another lifetime
True.
Good to see you back
All good ?
yup
just busy in office work
how are you
Am good. Just wandering here alone 
Taking a stroll in lonely streets like a lone ghost 😂😂
Exactly
Though it's not actually lonely street there are few actual silent accidental ghost who keep Nazar here .
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277