YRKKH BTS, SM updates, Spoilers Thread # 29- Page 19

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

99.6k

Users

54

Likes

5.9k

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago

Icl I'm excited for the next 2 episodes (minus the RoRu part ofc) smiley13

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Soo.. I've only watched the one scene @A_Derry_Girl shared with me earlier and not read written update too! Should I brave it? Cos going by messages here feels like I am better off staying away and just having fun smiley37

I haven’t bothered in quite some time ..I would advise you not to either ./just go with clips available here 🙄
AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Soo.. I've only watched the one scene @A_Derry_Girl shared with me earlier and not read written update too! Should I brave it? Cos going by messages here feels like I am better off staying away and just having fun smiley37

Do not take the risk of watching

Posted: 2 years ago

Is it cute to be so oblivious of your surroundings and asking the first person who approaches you to dance instead of finding out what they want ..just asking !

AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Is it cute to be so oblivious of your surroundings and asking the first person who approaches you to dance instead of finding out what they want ..just asking !

If it's a masquerade party yes, otherwise no

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 years ago

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1819671235225366942

twitter editors really make the scenes look so much prettier

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Is it cute to be so oblivious of your surroundings and asking the first person who approaches you to dance instead of finding out what they want ..just asking !

No. It's not. That too dancing at the poddar house front door so that if some argument is going on she can contribute her two more arguments.

Fortnight thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5

Team Maira

Posted: 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

No. It's not. That too dancing at the poddar house front door so that if some argument is going on she can contribute her two more arguments.

oh that was at the door of the Poddar House ..I just saw the clip ..thought it was the outhouse ..
AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

No. It's not. That too dancing at the poddar house front door so that if some argument is going on she can contribute her two more arguments.

Oh damn how could I even forget this scene smiley37smiley44I thought you are asking in real sense smiley36

Edited by Rash_H - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".