Kitne oonche vichaar 🙄🤣Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
If I am suffering this shitty show then I'll make sure to have as many people miserable as me as possible
Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kitne oonche vichaar 🙄🤣Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
If I am suffering this shitty show then I'll make sure to have as many people miserable as me as possible
Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters
What kind of scenes is he referring to which audience is looking forward to? Ar/Ab praising each other is not new.Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/dk28JCY9YuQ?si=k1vaLI1OuikQRdbn
At least 4 words or 20 characters
https://x.com/Karinaa1483542/status/1819651546495242654?t=sWelL8vRn-abTAyt1ZU9SA&s=19
"Hum bas aapke baare mein hi baat kar rahe the"



in front of the whole family is new i guessOriginally posted by: Aashiqanafan
What kind of scenes is he referring to which audience is looking forward to? Ar/Ab praising each other is not new.

https://x.com/ahona_sneha_/status/1819649088972796116?t=hiDFd_AqpCRmfPnw0HKs8A&s=19
Promo on ghum couple.. Bhavika is anyways a good dancer
KD is also a good dancer ..bas apne hi thode weak hai iss maamle meiOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
https://x.com/ahona_sneha_/status/1819649088972796116?t=hiDFd_AqpCRmfPnw0HKs8A&s=19
Promo on ghum couple.. Bhavika is anyways a good dancer
Bhavika’s thumkas are 👌🏼 and Bhavesh seems alright too
I remember I made a post back in the days when Armaan was even more of a rotlumaan than he is now ..Abhira could do a “Pushpa I hate tears’ a la Rajesh Khanna given her mimicry skills!Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Instead of having them dance every few business days which they both are terrible at, why cant dkp use ittu sa creativity and use their actual skills.
Armaan singing for Abhira could be a cute romantic moment, and better than repeating the same dialogues all the time.
Sam being a voice artist they can have a funny scene where Abhira mimics Kaveri, Sanjay and all (similar to IPK where Khushi mimics hello hi bye bye mami).
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I remember I made a post back in the days when Armaan was even more of a rotlumaan than he is now ..Abhira could do a “Pushpa I hate tears’ a la Rajesh Khanna given her mimicry skills!
Well they keep crying every alternate day, so the opportunity is still there 
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
https://x.com/ahona_sneha_/status/1819649088972796116?t=hiDFd_AqpCRmfPnw0HKs8A&s=19
Promo on ghum couple.. Bhavika is anyways a good dancer
Jhanak couple ka pehle bhi mein song hain...
Slow song may work on Sam and Rohit more than dance song...
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
https://x.com/Xauravtrivedi/status/1819640409129160912?t=IkFEEZvWvt5uIzUId-Octw&s=19
Seems they don't know the purpose of doors.. Never closed the door of room earlier and of OH now😀
Aur ye random site and yt waale iss bechare pe itna bada bada ilzaam laga rah hai 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3