This one is so cute
https://twitter.com/samridhiixlife/status/1819270417787318559
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This one is so cute
https://twitter.com/samridhiixlife/status/1819270417787318559
Deleted post
https://x.com/SharmaBhavZOFC/status/1819625329759080783
kaveri and vidya are the only family members hanging out in the event 
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1819626217185935423?t=LgOt_JPx0shrRjutHg2ofA&s=19
The guys at the back
They look so tall and out of place 

How they convinced phuphasa to dress like that is the only thing I am interested in tbh 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/dk28JCY9YuQ?si=k1vaLI1OuikQRdbn
At least 4 words or 20 characters
I swear I read bandhegi on the thumbnail and spat out my coffee cos my first thought went to Rakhi 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://youtu.be/dk28JCY9YuQ?si=k1vaLI1OuikQRdbn
At least 4 words or 20 characters
He leads the parade for Team Abhimaan😀 and dont trust Ruhi an inch
I swear I read bandhegi on the thumbnail and spat out my coffee cos my first thought went to Rakhi
Now THAT would be a plot twist. Abhira should actually have Ruhi tie rakhi on Armaan 
https://x.com/abhimaaans/status/1819623135026495960?t=4qWjL50fMIt0dx7LmgXCJA&s=19
, Could have avoided the smile though
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3