So J performance came out today bts.. means we wonβt get to see it sooner on tv.. may be after 2 days .. another stretched 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So J performance came out today bts.. means we wonβt get to see it sooner on tv.. may be after 2 days .. another stretched 
So J performance came out today bts.. means we wonβt get to see it sooner on tv.. may be after 2 days .. another stretched
Ye modern dance is per suit karta hn n she's nailing that π₯
Originally posted by: rushi1981
KrusHi full possiboilty as hiba had a breakup..aap late chal rahe ho
I'm not late π
I'm super duper updated π
Check your ib for further explanation...
I'm not late π
I'm super duper updated π
Check your ib for further explanation...
Mujhe bhi jaanna hai woh secret π€«
Me too .. I want all the Tea 
Saree doesnβt suit on this dance 
mujhe bhi janna hai though I remember watching an iv where hiba had said she wonβt date anyone from the industry.. woh old hai I want new hot tea
I'm not late π
I'm super duper updated π
Check your ib for further explanation...
Chandni old ivs.. sheβs from Himachal .. pahadi girl she is 
I'm not late π
I'm super duper updated π
Check your ib for further explanation...
oh i also want to know ; message me as well
I'm not late π
I'm super duper updated π
Check your ib for further explanation...
Didnt recieved any msg frm u dear.. but fact is hiba is single