Zid x SAAKK 🌝
https://youtu.be/VX5DLHPOduw?feature=shared
Ek baar dekh leejiye 
https://youtu.be/dXB2Dlgw16A?feature=shared
Saudebaazi ✨
https://youtu.be/YQxzrOGC4lM?feature=shared
Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai 
https://youtu.be/rkY5fCVgRr0?feature=shared
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Zid x SAAKK 🌝
https://youtu.be/VX5DLHPOduw?feature=shared
Ek baar dekh leejiye 
https://youtu.be/dXB2Dlgw16A?feature=shared
Saudebaazi ✨
https://youtu.be/YQxzrOGC4lM?feature=shared
Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai 
https://youtu.be/rkY5fCVgRr0?feature=shared
Originally posted by: LookatTheStars
Well I don't miss them anymore now😄. Thanks to Debmaan/Arshna😍
Deba has always been good with her expressive eyes!
But SaKhi has different charm
I agree she is good with her expressive eyes
Originally posted by: Black_Hat
Zid x SAAKK 🌝
https://youtu.be/VX5DLHPOduw?feature=shared
Ek baar dekh leejiye
https://youtu.be/dXB2Dlgw16A?feature=shared
Saudebaazi ✨
https://youtu.be/YQxzrOGC4lM?feature=shared
Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai
I really love Kya muje pyaar hai VM 😍 I still remember all those scenes
Originally posted by: Black_Hat
Zid x SAAKK 🌝
https://youtu.be/VX5DLHPOduw?feature=shared
Ek baar dekh leejiye
https://youtu.be/dXB2Dlgw16A?feature=shared
Saudebaazi ✨
https://youtu.be/YQxzrOGC4lM?feature=shared
Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai
Pri you should watch all these VMs 
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I really love Kya muje pyaar hai VM 😍 I still remember all those scenes
Me too😍
Will be posting more VMs in the coming days.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But SaKhi has different charm
I agree she is good with her expressive eyes
Well yes they really HAD that charm that tym N bcz of good storyline but now when i watch the clips....Kuch bolungi to vivad ho jayega🤣 so 🤫
Thanks Bhavi for the tag Definitely will watch 🩷❤️
Looking forward to see all the VMs of SaKhi 
You can watch shorts of SaKhi
if you don't want to watch whole video 🤭
Originally posted by: LookatTheStars
Well yes they really HAD that charm that tym N bcz of good storyline but now when i watch the clips....Kuch bolungi to vivad ho jayega🤣 so 🤫
Yeah it's better not to say 