1 sec of leads couple dance
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-FU527yxDX/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ashu, did you observe one thing..finally her horrendous wig gone...she is looking pretty in straight hair without curls at the end
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1 sec of leads couple dance
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-FU527yxDX/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ashu, did you observe one thing..finally her horrendous wig gone...she is looking pretty in straight hair without curls at the end
exactly.. so many things they need to show r not showing ..he doesn’t have time also for himself
Instead of wasting time on Pallavi and silbatta, dal can't they write proper scenes for leads.
yup Mayuri.. was noticing that.. those curls & that wig is just
Ashu, did you observe one thing..finally her horrendous wig gone...she is looking pretty in straight hair without curls at the end

this one looks more good 👍I know… just nonsense track only
Instead of wasting time on Pallavi and silbatta, dal can't they write proper scenes for leads.
What was this ? I can’t see the post
Girls finallythe most awaiting moment happened
https://x.com/ishaRaishan/status/1818545630572142783?t=V-vc2wZfUULt-jrzmI0JYQ&s=19
What was this ? I can’t see the post
Our leads performing together in SP teej special.
Oh the Same one second shot Ashu posted ?
yup Mayuri.. was noticing that.. those curls & that wig is just
this one looks more good 👍
I hate her horrendous wig...
Ok ok … I hope their performance is at least good amount of time … and not very short … we are deprived of runak moments 😒
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587