Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/zyraezv/status/1818110915243294952
Useless ka useless rahega
I swear he had this frozen expression for the entire duration of the scene 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/zyraezv/status/1818110915243294952
Useless ka useless rahega
I swear he had this frozen expression for the entire duration of the scene 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
you won’t believe me ..but I was thinking just that before I saw your comment ..what is she feeling exactly ..? I’d like to see her turned on expression for reference lol
There is an entire dream sequence of SR i believe if you really want to compare😀
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
you won’t believe me ..but I was thinking just that before I saw your comment ..what is she feeling exactly ..? I’d like to see her turned on expression for reference lol
https://x.com/ajeebdastaan_/status/1818228127148986825
well see it for yourself 
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
There is an entire dream sequence of SR i believe if you really want to compare😀
Boy am I glad I'm living under a rock! 
Wait, give me 1 sec.. let me quickly go back any number of pages to any of your posts to see if even one is serious.. but chodo, itni mehnat Nahi karni . Let's do a simple exercise.. is there anyone here who thinks Tanu is NEVER serious, please get in touch! (You guys would be as unreliable as Madhav and Vidya, just saying!
)
Mujhpe ilzaam lagaya jaa raha hai

talk of being turned off by turn on …the chemistry is off the charts thoughOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://x.com/ajeebdastaan_/status/1818228127148986825
well see it for yourself

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://x.com/ajeebdastaan_/status/1818228127148986825
well see it for yourself
Ye Maine Kya dekh liya part 2 


she's only serious about Phuphasa. Baaki sab mazak mein leti hai
Wait, give me 1 sec.. let me quickly go back any number of pages to any of your posts to see if even one is serious.. but chodo, itni mehnat Nahi karni . Let's do a simple exercise.. is there anyone here who thinks Tanu is NEVER serious, please get in touch! (You guys would be as unreliable as Madhav and Vidya, just saying!
)

Khud ko nirdosh saabit karne ke liye, tumhaare paas aaj raat tak ka waqt hai... I challenge you that you cannot stop yourself beyond 2 unfunny posts
and I'm sure I'll win this one! Wanna join me for a win @rash? 
Khud ko nirdosh sanity Karne ke liye, tumhaare paas aaj raat tak ka waqt hai... I challenge you that you cannot stop yourself beyond 2 unfunny posts
and I'm sure I'll win this one! Wanna join me for a win @rash?
Rash is banned from betting now because she hasn't completed her first one. Jhoothi hai woh.
PS: - Ye first post serious wala
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3