https://youtu.be/f8Lz7-IvFek?si=uaEPSdkooKl_9FAo
Am I hearing wrong or charu is talking pro abhira here? Should I join team bhansals for this week?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://youtu.be/f8Lz7-IvFek?si=uaEPSdkooKl_9FAo
Am I hearing wrong or charu is talking pro abhira here? Should I join team bhansals for this week?
star station guy said there will be some face off between Ru Armaan that will make Rohit mad. Idk how accurate his spoiler isOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Half voice samjh nahi aa raha, but I think she is telling him to talk to Ruhi and convince her to not get divorced. Armaan does not want to do as talking to Ruhi may create issues between him and Rohit + Abhira.
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1818203828816146538?t=6x7CII3AyJWdNo98hFwvmw&s=19
I like how they're handling their conflicts. Don't mess up
I like this kunwari ladki neeche nahi khadi phase...Aise hi lge raho...
Originally posted by: Fortnight
this scene is after the revelation
Great going abhimaan
still will wait how this track played
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Armaan is going to take a stand for his girlfriend to represent his brother’s to be ex-wife, who is also his ex-fiancée, in a divorce case against his brother …all this while staying in the outhouse that belongs to his family ..Armaan is a hundred steps ahead of Naitik already
Makers troll their own show in the best possible way
Rohit ne bheje papers phir kyun itna tamasha Bhai ruhi bhejti understandable 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
star station guy said there will be some face off between Ru Armaan that will make Rohit mad. Idk how accurate his spoiler is
When is Rohit not mad these days 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://youtu.be/f8Lz7-IvFek?si=uaEPSdkooKl_9FAo
Am I hearing wrong or charu is talking pro abhira here? Should I join team bhansals for this week?
Haan ab tho bantha hai 
If again armaan get inside this mess because of vidhya I might kill vidhya armaan both 
Rohit be papers bheje, Ruhi ne sign kardiya.. ab isme Kya baat karni Hai Kisi se bhi
thats the whole point. Both of them actually want to separate in this situation, there is no external pressure on them like it was with abhimaan, toh yeh faltu ki panchyati kya karna 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3