https://twitter.com/yumhajfolklore/status/1817943161634783446?t=XnRAIJMXotf1tMwzfrjORQ&s=19
Power onscreen couple for a reason
WOAHH😱 This is crazyy. When will they post next pictures..
Appreciation Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://twitter.com/yumhajfolklore/status/1817943161634783446?t=XnRAIJMXotf1tMwzfrjORQ&s=19
Power onscreen couple for a reason
WOAHH😱 This is crazyy. When will they post next pictures..
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1817958080774025569?t=F_ucQClWNra3FMSs0vgJwg&s=19
This is me.
aj neend pory karty hy 
Don't know whether they will post it or not 
https://twitter.com/bluebearieee/status/1817958080774025569?t=F_ucQClWNra3FMSs0vgJwg&s=19
This is me.
aj neend pory karty hy
Me too...need proper sleep now till next event
Guys. I legit have post concert depression rn 😭 TAKE ME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Details on DM only please. What I’ll say here is that it was so much fun going with others and we had a blast. And YumHaj were just a DREAM man. So so beautiful together and they looked drop dead gorgeous. And on meeting extremely gracious. Instead of us being their fans they seemed fans of the fans! 🥹
Last but not least, I saw them dance LIVE together on stage sitting few feet away with the drama dance sequence playing in the background. Totally magical. Its unreal how good they look together 
Guys. I legit have post concert depression rn 😭 TAKE ME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Details on DM only please. What I’ll say here is that it was so much fun going with others and we had a blast. And YumHaj were just a DREAM man. So so beautiful together and they looked drop dead gorgeous. And on meeting extremely gracious. Instead of us being their fans they seemed fans of the fans! 🥹
Last but not least, I saw them dance LIVE together on stage sitting few feet away with the drama dance sequence playing in the background. Totally magical. Its unreal how good they look together
Hey welcome back 😀 Happy for you dear. Quick question, what time is it now there?
Guys. I legit have post concert depression rn 😭 TAKE ME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Details on DM only please. What I’ll say here is that it was so much fun going with others and we had a blast. And YumHaj were just a DREAM man. So so beautiful together and they looked drop dead gorgeous. And on meeting extremely gracious. Instead of us being their fans they seemed fans of the fans! 🥹
Last but not least, I saw them dance LIVE together on stage sitting few feet away with the drama dance sequence playing in the background. Totally magical. Its unreal how good they look together
Aww my Yumhaj babies are Best. Everyone saying the same thing that they are so humble and beautiful. 
You are so lucky that you have met Yumhaj 🥹🥹 ❤💃😭😪
Hello there Everyone!! Meerasim/Yumhaj fan here...Just got to know about the US tour and immediately had to log in to IF to get the information...Lost the access to previous account.Hence,A new one.
Welcome...check TB and yumhaj threads for all the updates
Thank You!! Looks like I have a lot to catch up..