Final :. (C)Smith 88) Freedom won MLC 2024- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

2.5k

Users

4

Likes

12

Frequent Posters

Spiritual_Rain thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago
#41

Removed

Edited by Nishnesh - 2 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#42

Can you please stop tagging me for the Love of God. When I'm active and if I'm active. I'll let you know. Right now I'm away from the glory of this forum. (What glory).

Spiritual_Rain thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: carisma2

Can you please stop tagging me for the Love of God. When I'm active and if I'm active. I'll let you know. Right now I'm away from the glory of this forum. (What glory).

Already removed

Carisma2 bhai

Spiritual_Rain thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago
#44

San Francisco unicorn Have opred to bowls

Teams:

Washington Freedom (Playing XI): Travis Head, Steven Smith(c), Andries Gous(w), Rachin Ravindra, Glenn Maxwell, Mukhtar Ahmed, Obus Pienaar, Marco Jansen, Ian Holland, Andrew Tye, Saurabh Netravalkar

San Francisco Unicorns (Playing XI): Finn Allen, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sanjay Krishnamurthi, Josh Inglis(w), Sherfane Rutherford, Hassan Khan, Corey Anderson(c), Pat Cummins, Haris Rauf, Carmi le Roux, Juanoy Drysdale

Spiritual_Rain thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago
#45

SUMMARY

Washington Freedom

207/5(20 Overs)

Steven Smith (c)

88 (52)♥️

Glenn Maxwell

40 (22)🌿

Andries Gous (wk)

21 (14)


Pat Cummins

2/35 (4)👌

Haris Rauf

1/41 (4)

Hassan Khan

1/42 (4)


San Francisco Unicorns

111/10(16 Overs)

Carmi le Roux *

20 (19)

Josh Inglis (wk)

18 (11)

Finn Allen

13 (13)


Rachin Ravindra

3/23 (4)

Marco Jansen

3/28 (4)

Andrew Tye

2/12 (2)

Smith lift the cup

For Washington freedom after loosing toss

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 3 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/major-league-cricket-2026-1528556/texas-super-kings-vs-seattle-orcas-1st-match-1528557/match-squads Live...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

🌿❤️💋💚🌲💞🖥️🌿✂️🦾🍅🔥💖💥🧡🩷🩸💙❤️‍🩹🥰👿🤡💚 CPL 2026 will run from "August 7 to September 20. Time Date for IST "-The competition has...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 18 days ago

Malaysia1 Inn 144/6(20 overs) Virandeep Singh 32 (30) Aayan Afzal Khan 3/18 (4) 🪀💕 Syed Aziz 28 (17) Khuzaima Tanveer 2/22 (4) United Arab...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 months ago

Sandeep Lamichhane replaces Rohit Paudel as Nepal's captain Squad's for ACC Men's Premier Cup : 2026 I will update few 🍏Nepal Squad:Sandeep...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 1 months ago

Team Captains Indian Royals: Shikhar Dhawan Pakistan Panthers: Mohammad Hafeez [ 1 ] Squad Lineups Indian Royals Roster: Led by Shikhar Dhawan,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".