I am getting the message.. but needs to refresh 2 timesHi ashu...let me check.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I am getting the message.. but needs to refresh 2 timesHi ashu...let me check.
I have to refresh 2 times
to reply u.. looks like IF page some error then .. 1st refresh it tells me iF is not safe
.. like virus is infected ?
Ha .ha..yesterday night I tried to tag you...I did nt find your name I'm buddy's list...
I am getting the message.. but needs to refresh 2 times
Oho ok...IF testing our patience..
cause I got error I am not registered on IF
Ha .ha..yesterday night I tried to tag you...I did nt find your name I'm buddy's list...

Yup I know ! At least they put some efforts this time in the giving her a good choreography! Happy to see that
Yup I know ! At least they put some efforts this time in the giving her a good choreography! Happy to see that
Good costume and most importantly better hairstyle.
I am done with her wig.
J will be proved innocent for sure⦠here villians never have upper hand for long 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-AZdqXii93/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://youtu.be/li1EgE5s3HI?si=Ol3Jf2Y-oiadd1B7
Your tube blog with upcomg seq with Jhanak
Appu is not yet found.. Ani calling someone worried.. Bado maa have nice reply to Bips 

Ani again taking Bips class 
this Bips is just so shameless 
