Best pictures lene wala
at the very least the car one is his art.
Saw some Murtasim photography edits on it already
Finally Murtasim took pictures of his meerab thanks o his photography skills 

Appreciation Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Best pictures lene wala
at the very least the car one is his art.
Saw some Murtasim photography edits on it already
Finally Murtasim took pictures of his meerab thanks o his photography skills 

Originally posted by: hypnotoad
it seems today's event is livestreamed also
Doubt they’re gonna do the whole event. They cut the stream just as the event started so we have to wait patiently lol
Wahaj should never part his hair from the right side. It doesn’t suit him at all.
Doubt they’re gonna do the whole event. They cut the stream just as the event started so we have to wait patiently lol
it is being livestreamed rn. it got cut off before but resumed a minute later. right now it's one of the singers singing.
Originally posted by: WV4CHZ4WNDNTZJTU
Wahaj should never part his hair from the right side. It doesn’t suit him at all.
I say what’s not to like?
I’m liking that it’s a bit different but couldn’t place my finger on it. You may be right about it being parted differently. But I dig eeeettt.
https://x.com/cherrytcosmos/status/1817315630095175715?s=46
He’s wearing a suit is my prediction for tonight. Let’s see. He might be all formal
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
it is being livestreamed rn. it got cut off before but resumed a minute later. right now it's one of the singers singing.
The warm ups lol
I like that the tripod is at a good angle and no shakiness this time 
I say what’s not to like?
I’m liking that it’s a bit different but couldn’t place my finger on it. You may be right about it being parted differently. But I dig eeeettt.
https://x.com/cherrytcosmos/status/1817315630095175715?s=46
He’s wearing a suit is my prediction for tonight. Let’s see. He might be all formal
He is wearing something in beige color. In zee bhai video he is holding a suit
Originally posted by: GWGL5724PLTZJYBY
Wahaj should never part his hair from the right side. It doesn’t suit him at all.
it's not the parting but the overuse of gel that was the issue.
He is wearing something in beige color. In zee bhai video he is holding a suit
yeah I saw a video of them leaving the hotel in dallas and he was carrying a beige color jacket on a hangar.