Emily Blunt and Josh O Connor To Be Paired For A New Movie Directed By Steven Spielberg Titled The Dish Releasing On 2026
https://x.com/badpostblunt/status/1816550039445209347?t=2-jO3tj5zSHE00JW_2jtHw&s=19
Page
of
1Emily Blunt and Josh O Connor To Be Paired For A New Movie Directed By Steven Spielberg Titled The Dish Releasing On 2026
https://x.com/badpostblunt/status/1816550039445209347?t=2-jO3tj5zSHE00JW_2jtHw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I always wanted Emily blunt and Spielberg collaboration. Blunt is so underrated and underappreciated. Not impressed with Josh O'Connor's work though.
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
I always wanted Emily blunt and Spielberg collaboration. Blunt is so underrated and underappreciated. Not impressed with Josh O'Connor's work though.
What other movies Josh O Connor did ??
Prince Charles in The Crown and recently Challengers with Zendaya. Not impressed much
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe
Prince Charles in The Crown and recently Challengers with Zendaya. Not impressed much
Hmmm looks like he's new to Hollywood
I hope universal produce this movie