Avinash Tiwary is still underrated. I think the film was a good modern adaption.
Page
of
1Avinash Tiwary is still underrated. I think the film was a good modern adaption.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
loved Tripit in this one.
Loved the film! Avinash Tiwary is a powerhouse of talent. He embodied the intensity and passion of Majnu perfectly and his chemistry with Tripti is electric 
Originally posted by: Aurora_77
Loved the film! Avinash Tiwary is a powerhouse of talent. He embodied the intensity and passion of Majnu perfectly and his chemistry with Tripti is electric
He was great in this film!
Originally posted by: Aurora_77
Loved the film! Avinash Tiwary is a powerhouse of talent. He embodied the intensity and passion of Majnu perfectly and his chemistry with Tripti is electric
YES!! His performance was sooooo good. His eyes spoke volumes in this movie. Do watch Madgaon Express if you haven't already. He is 50% of the reason I watched it. He seriously needs to do more movies.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
YES!! His performance was sooooo good. His eyes spoke volumes in this movie. Do watch Madgaon Express if you haven't already. He is 50% of the reason I watched it. He seriously needs to do more movies.
Will watch! Always on the look out for good actors. There are so few left in bollywood.
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Will watch! Always on the look out for good actors. There are so few left in bollywood.
So true. That movie is a bit silly though, much different from the intense love story of Laila Majnu but he did well. I'll take what I can get at this point.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
YES!! His performance was sooooo good. His eyes spoke volumes in this movie. Do watch Madgaon Express if you haven't already. He is 50% of the reason I watched it. He seriously needs to do more movies.
Thanks for the rec!
Will definitely watch, Avinash deserves more recognition.
Originally posted by: Aurora_77
Thanks for the rec!
Will definitely watch, Avinash deserves more recognition.
He does! Glad at least Tripti is getting the recognition she deserves.
https://x.com/i/status/2038575087398650166
0