


EDT seems like chat club or frustration thread because episode discussion toh ho nahi Raha because of current track 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



EDT seems like chat club or frustration thread because episode discussion toh ho nahi Raha because of current track 
lol same πππ emos r not counted π€π€Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
π€£π€£π€£π€£I am counting words like what abbreviations-prepositions-conjunctions can complete 5wordsπ€£
I said same to Fero just now ππ
Worst thing IF is not considering emoji and gifs.
exactlyβ¦ π€π€ now he tops the list before that thammiπ€π
You should definitely apply. You have the right ingredients β€οΈLook at me being the inventor of the shadi concept ! I bet I can write a star show now !! https://x.com/virashreep/status/1814675338795892957?s=46
Makers needs to bring 3rd girl in Aniβs life n He will sure said same things to her alsoOriginally posted by: Euphoria_V
I love you jhanak
Main tumhare Bina nahi jee paunga
I love you arshi
Tumhare Bina main kya karunga
He opened dharamshala in his heart
All are free to apply for his Insaniyat services and i love yous

I don't need any Anirudh in my life
I m happy to be single
So silly !! I guess IF guys ne jhanak Dekha and they saw two people communicating in their minds and they decided people must talk 5 or over 5 otherwise it wonβt count β¦
I had to add this when I just wanted to end it with βso silly β π€¦π½ββοΈ
It seems IF also giving indirect hints to us that it's the right time to pack your bags.
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Makers needs to bring 3rd girl in Aniβs life n He will sure said same things to her also
I don't need any Anirudh in my life
I m happy to be single
πππ Yes he believes in spreading love
nothing is there to discussβ¦ who will discuss in Jβs dance for longer ππOriginally posted by: Euphoria_V
EDT seems like chat club or frustration thread because episode discussion toh ho nahi Raha because of current track
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587