Danial Afzal and Momina Iqbal are so underrated. They are stuck to daily soaps. I hope they get lucky and start doing better shows.
Till then.. I am enjoying watching them in promos of their soaps. 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Danial Afzal and Momina Iqbal are so underrated. They are stuck to daily soaps. I hope they get lucky and start doing better shows.
Till then.. I am enjoying watching them in promos of their soaps. 
Danial Afzal and Momina Iqbal are so underrated. They are stuck to daily soaps. I hope they get lucky and start doing better shows.
Till then.. I am enjoying watching them in promos of their soaps.
Yeah both of them deserve better
Looking forward to it
Ost is nice
Is he gonna die or ditch her?
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Is he gonna die or ditch her?
Maybe he will ditch her and fell for other girl
Wait ditch who tuba or momina ?
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Wait ditch who tuba or momina ?
Momina Iqbal in this drama
Oh yeah she might just be left alone like that because tuba will probably steal her husband or something
Starts 30th July
Mon-Sat
9PM