Happy Guru Purnima to all my friends here! Some quotes on this occasion!






Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Happy Guru Purnima to all my friends here! Some quotes on this occasion!






Om Sai, Sadguru Sai.. quotes


Friends, I wish you a blessed Guru Purnima. Sai, Your guidance is cherished. Happy Guru Purnima! Your wisdom lights up our lives.
Teachers are precious gems, guiding us through the realms of knowledge and instilling values that we will cherish forever. Warm wishes to you on this Guru Purnima!


Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Friends, I wish you a blessed Guru Purnima. Sai, Your guidance is cherished. Happy Guru Purnima! Your wisdom lights up our lives.
Teachers are precious gems, guiding us through the realms of knowledge and instilling values that we will cherish forever. Warm wishes to you on this Guru Purnima!
Om Sai
Friends
I saw Mom watching Mere Sai on Shemaroo tv with Tushar Dalvi playing the older Sai Baba and I found this show interesting so started watching it...
This week's TRPs https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1988860531541713353
6