One woman doesn't have any & the other has lost it in her ati mahanta. Poor Rahul
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One woman doesn't have any & the other has lost it in her ati mahanta. Poor Rahul
Parlour wali hoti to jarur kr deti pr wahan bhi Mauli mahan apni mahanta dikhane Jane wali hai aur us god forbidden shart ko haan kehne wali hai.
Everything aside I'm still in love with their looks 😍😍
One more dramatic episode incoming
Parlour wali hoti to jarur kr deti pr wahan bhi Mauli mahan apni mahanta dikhane Jane wali hai aur us god forbidden shart ko haan kehne wali hai.
Everything aside I'm still in love with their looks 😍😍
Flipper budiya ko Mauli ko Kisi kamre me bandh Kar dena Chahiye tha 😂😂😂 isko utna free ghumne nahi dena Chahiye 😐
Haan chalo seh lenge Rauli ke liye.
Originally posted by: rekha_crm
Flipper budiya ko Mauli ko Kisi kamre me bandh Kar dena Chahiye tha 😂😂😂 isko utna free ghumne nahi dena Chahiye 😐
Ek dum shi. Bechare Rahul pe na milne ka ban lagaya hai is ati mahan ladki ke ghar se bahar nikalne pe bhi ban laga deti. Pr wo flipper budhiya hai useful kam thodi kregi 😂🤣
Mera mann bhar gaya iss show se. Shukriya. I'm scooting from here.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Mera mann bhar gaya iss show se. Shukriya. I'm scooting from here.
![]()
Dude I won't force u but pls until & unless Rahul isn't ruined we can still hold onto to it 
I know, I know. Honestly, I started watching this show only because of Shehzad so I'll keep coming around. Also, I am still mod for this forum so I'm not going anywhere.
Dude I won't force u but pls until & unless Rahul isn't ruined we can still hold onto to it


Originally posted by: minakrish
I know, I know. Honestly, I started watching this show only because of Shehzad so I'll keep coming around. Also, I am still mod for this forum so I'm not going anywhere.
![]()
Cool. I'll keep tagging u too 😁😁
Ok guys I saw some comments on YT on the BTS videos I really don't understand why ppl r claiming Rahul as dumb when he's seen rightfully questioning Mauli. I get it Mauli deserves it for her stupidity but why this hatred for Rahul. It's totally beyond my understanding. What do u ppl think?