Originally posted by: minakrish
Neeche se nahi. Tum humesha upar se top karti ho.
Yes, I'm also playing.
This time you will be on top
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: minakrish
Neeche se nahi. Tum humesha upar se top karti ho.
Yes, I'm also playing.
This time you will be on top
Scrapped
Sounds interesting, abhi maine PM nahi khola
Last one took me more than 10 mins and I'm still not sure
Esay questions
Ismein se 4 serials maine dekhe hai
NOTE
Due to some reason, this round has been scrapped.
Kindly wait for another PM from me.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
NOTE
Due to some reason, this round has been scrapped.
Kindly wait for another PM from me.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
I am so sorry for the inconveniences
aise hi easy wala dena😅Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
NOTE
Due to some reason, this round has been scrapped.
Kindly wait for another PM from me.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
Yeh easy hai toh fir bina padhe pass ho jaaye aisa hi denaaise hi easy wala dena😅

Aayein.Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
NOTE
Due to some reason, this round has been scrapped.
Kindly wait for another PM from me.
Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

I sent the answers and then saw this. 