Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Swathi.A
Is murtasim khan's house universal house of all shows
I saw three shows and all three had same house
I think nobody really cared about it before but then Tere Bin became so big that people just associate it now with being Murtasim’s house and nobody likes sharing it anymore 
I think nobody really cared about it before but then Tere Bin became so big that people just associate it now with being Murtasim’s house and nobody likes sharing it anymore
In his drama fitoor there was a house which was same like his gao house also.. Matlab wahaj seemed to have shot 2-3 series in same house only.. 
Fitoor / MPHT both have same house..
Terebin team used that house very well and gave scenes at every nook and corner of the house unlike other shows..