Just realised its Sunday nd ep wont air
What a boring day
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Just realised its Sunday nd ep wont air
What a boring day
waise abhi repeat aa raha hai sab peOriginally posted by: RainOfDew
Just realised its Sunday nd ep wont air
What a boring day

Or you can read the OS I posted 
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
waise abhi repeat aa raha hai sab pe
Or you can read the OS I posted
I dont hv cable
i watch on fire TV stick.
No thanks, Anika's reply was enough to stop me
I would rather torture myself studying😩
Meine dekha repeat🤣🤣 Friday and Saturday ka Shaa ke liye😍😍
Balli and Monami.
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I dont hv cable
i watch on fire TV stick.
No thanks, Anika's reply was enough to stop me
I would rather torture myself studying😩
Neil died
Yash prem ka beta
Bhidur married

Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I dont hv cable
i watch on fire TV stick.
No thanks, Anika's reply was enough to stop me
I would rather torture myself studying😩
Arre it's not that bad, everyone who read enjoyed it 
lol thanks for keywords, i dont need to read it now
Sure, i trust u as much as i trust Nastik
Correction, Neil is alive 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90