Arey our Ani looks like hot chocolate..so she is melting in his presence like ice-cream.
That's why always seeking his attention 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey our Ani looks like hot chocolate..so she is melting in his presence like ice-cream.
That's why always seeking his attention 
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Ha today also, but badoma asked her not to talk ill about jhanak infront of them.
Ha..only character growth in two characters..
1.bodomaa
2. Tammo
ye Arshi wheelchair par hi kyu nahi padi rahi

Yes..her eyes always on our hot chocolate.
Ha... N Wikipedia pe plot available hai
I feel aisa kuch nahi hoga
Hope so...or else I can't see Mahan deviji sacrifices....and also even in my worst dreams also I don't want to hear, jhanak saying that am not interested to participate in dance competition, guruji forced me to do it.
Jhanak iss baar sure winner banegi
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Each number has particular number of comments/posts
Like if I cross 26k posts then it will go to 36 to 37
Oho ok
Ha... Always
... See all Sean wherever she thier she only concentrate on him 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7MNxuqy-4w/?igsh=MTJoMWc1Z2NlNG8wMg==to
Jhanak's talent ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Each number has particular number of comments/posts
Like if I cross 26k posts then it will go to 36 to 37
Mujhe apna number kasey pta lagega? ๐
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587