Why only so harsh on Tripti ; Vicky looking ugly butt too . RS and Vicky beards look ugly ugly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Why only so harsh on Tripti ; Vicky looking ugly butt too . RS and Vicky beards look ugly ugly
I must have vision issues because Vicky is looking super hot to meOriginally posted by: Briaahna
Why only so harsh on Tripti ; Vicky looking ugly butt too . RS and Vicky beards look ugly ugly
God, he’s such a man manThe whole video/song/music is bad. Not just the actors.
Is is true? She did fillers/plastic Sx ? No wonder she used to look prettier before Animal,after that she looked different and in Bad news she looked more different

Is is true? She did fillers/plastic Sx ? No wonder she used to look prettier before Animal,after that she looked different and in Bad news she looked more different

Anyone else obsessed with the song? I’m loving Vishals voice
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I must have vision issues because Vicky is looking super hot to me
God, he’s such a man man
IMO Vicky with a beard is so much hotter then the male version of Neetu Kapoor with short hair.
In animal he literally looked like a cave man or I don't mean to be rude lion.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYMtUB_qevq/?igsh=MWY4YTZwNHV6c3VvZw==
0