Aww no. I miss his old look 😞 😊
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww no. I miss his old look 😞 😊
Aww no. I miss his old look 😞 😊
I miss his thick beard.
Yes me too . And his man bun or pony 😂 I miss his old look 😞
He looked a true Sardar as Angad....
He usually shaves his beard too. Maybe he already has something lined up. 🤨
he truly!!! He pulled it off great! The swag the walknyalk language everything was a sardar
He usually shaves his beard too. Maybe he already has something lined up. 🤨
I hope so... Would love to see him ASAP on my screen!
He behaved like one too.
he truly!!! He pulled it off great! The swag the walknyalk language everything was a sardar
And the integrity 😍.. Though his character lacked at times.. He somehow brought it
He usually shaves his beard too. Maybe he already has something lined up. 🤨
Hmmm let's wait and watch, hope he produces a web series in Flock starring himself and Himanshi...uff my crazy heart..
