Guruji is not J's father....different one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guruji is not J's father....different one.
Guruji is not J's father....different one.
is episode out ???
Knew it! Yes he canโt be! Itna jaldi they wonโt reveal it!
is it different actor?Guruji is not J's father....different one.
How do you knowโฆ please tell the truthโฆ you are a member of writers team of Jhanak right?Guruji is not J's father....different one.
Guruji is not J's father....different one.
Actor change hgye hngy na...
Any RuNak in RuNakโs memories? ๐ฅบ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9WAWQmyll9/?igsh=MXB6YzdzNzZ0YmNnZA==
I think this is precap
https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1811930267109765361?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ
Anybody care to give us the update on this? I am curious to know about the conversation.
Originally posted by: Manoshono
https://x.com/karam4vinny/status/1811930267109765361?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ
Anybody care to give us the update on this? I am curious to know about the conversation.
Me too.....
I want to hear as well....
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587