Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Kal Ani ke sacche pyaar ka test hai dekhte hai pass hota hai ya Fail
Exactly
....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Kal Ani ke sacche pyaar ka test hai dekhte hai pass hota hai ya Fail
Exactly
....
Chandniโs reason for absence
People r so rude
canโt even differentiate between reel & real
feel bad for the actors they have to deal with all the nonsense
Am sorry to say, people might have disliked Arshi, I did nt see any hate comments on chandini. Actor/actress should also learn to differentiate b/n reel and real.
Am sorry to say, people might have disliked Arshi, I did nt see any hate comments on chandini. Actor/actress should also learn to differentiate b/n reel and real.
Actually what happened did Ag also post some message about cyber attack
What is this number next to our name..
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Actually what happened did Ag also post some message about cyber attack
No she did nt ...Maya I don't follow her..but I used to check her insta posts..99% comments are positive. ...
According to Priya its number of posts
no Mayuri she has lots of hate comments on her .. itโs not just her .. many actress who plays negative characters who tries to come between leads on screen gets it.. these r mostly from immature kids
Am sorry to say, people might have disliked Arshi, I did nt see any hate comments on chandini. Actor/actress should also learn to differentiate b/n reel and real.
No she did nt ...Maya I don't follow her..but I used to check her insta posts..99% comments are positive. ...
On her recent marriage look post out of 179 comments only one negative comment..
Actually it is level...
Like apke rank me what is your level.
Ex: from rank A to B you have to do 200 posts..
Toh 0-50 it is level1
50-100 level 2
But all these level are within the rank A..
Similarly your number is your level with rank that you have given...
no Mayuri she has lots of hate comments on her .. itโs not just her .. many actress who plays negative characters who tries to come between leads on screen gets it.. these r mostly from immature kids
Ashu, am saying there might be some hate comments on Arshi character but I did nt see any comments on chandini.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587