You changed it to 'ek paheli'? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You changed it to 'ek paheli'? 
I m a paheli solve it
Isliye
ek paheli ek mystery 
Even I'm thinking of changing my username
Yaayy do it
Something even wackier
I'm going to change it back to my old username ( CID-fan-394)
Arre kuch aur sochna tha
Hmm how about absent minded 😂😂😂
Nah this is fine for now
Chalo skies clear will go run my errands
Take care see u later tata
Even I'll be back during the episode
Bye
Changed my dp too
Now that's better
Even though garud took our heart but got it back now 😂
This is perfect for me for now