Wahaj ka tag check karo, top tweets main may be milega.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahaj ka tag check karo, top tweets main may be milega.
Ab please utna obsession bhi nai hai ke utna check karun main
Agar main hoti tumhari jagah main dhoondti 
I hope Wahaj's SMD will be worth the wait. I really miss watching him on screen. I want him sign some solid scripts & solid central characters.
I am also wondering what is he is going to sign next after SMD & TB2.
Just hoping that whatever he does next is worth the wait!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuUkXEeoiGm/?igsh=MWJxMTV4M2NzZHBtOA==
This is my favourite picture of wahaj and amirah
https://x.com/Winkfairyjyani/status/1808483177595646212?t=yM404dSGq7C4eqc0aFRIzQ&s=19
So good 
This was such a cute scene
Do you remember this edit. In this there are two white women who say wait & then they whistle. After that you see Wahaj (Murtasim) scenes with song "Hosh na khabar hai. Ye kaisa asar hai. Tumse milne ke baad dilbar" 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Do you remember this edit. In this there are two white women who say wait & then they whistle. After that you see Wahaj (Murtasim) scenes with song "Hosh na khabar hai. Ye kaisa asar hai. Tumse milne ke baad dilbar"
https://x.com/putterchuttiker/status/1688225649146691584
I have bookmarked everything 