vicky fell in kjos trap - kjos well thought plan to put him in sexy scenes with another girl.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
vicky fell in kjos trap - kjos well thought plan to put him in sexy scenes with another girl.
I was watching bridgerton n now i find these scenes kiddish 
It's just kissing scenes n almost all movies have these nowadays
Watched it on mute, more than a song it looked like a fusion of 3-4 ads.
First half of the song looked like an ad for panty and bra.
Next part of the song looked like an ad for a chocolate where they were licking chocolate. They should have ended the song there but after chocolate they are back to bed, so it looked like an ad for some horny chocolate,the chocolate which makes people feel horny.
At some point it looked like an ad for Viagra or something similar to that based on their overexaggerated high on expressions.
At some point it looked like an ad for a deo or perfume (they show perfume makes them feel horny in some perfume ads these days)
This is the punishment for me for asking their hot song together?😭.
It is looking too bold for my taste.Only Emran Hashmi and Mallika sherawat can rock such songs,no one else.
I can only take it if they are in beach and dancing there (not in bedroom or swimming pool pls.I'm feeling embarrassed about what I even typed in this bracket
but it's true that I'm not ready for their bed room song or swimming pool song in this their avtars,I might get heartattack if the song is really going to end up as bed room song or swimming pool song in these dresses or lack of dress(in his case)
)
It exactly turned out the way I mentioned it in bracket.
vicky fell in kjos trap - kjos well thought plan to put him in sexy scenes with another girl.
EXACTLY!!!!!
It's just a bunch of kissing scenes!!!!
Every second movie has them!
Just because it's TRIPTI, people are getting into moral outrage!
You guys need to chill the fcuk out!!!!
Eww people, please get over yourself. People have been doing this in songs since 2004.
I am amazed at the level of prude
....the same people watch web series with ACTUAL adult content and appreciate such shows. The hypocrisy.
GO TRIPTI GO! You got wanted you wanted - everyone's attention.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ramayanas-leaked-clip-is-real-bad-vfx-in-ranbir-kapoors-intro-was-deliberate-questions-answered_235217
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYMtUB_qevq/?igsh=MWY4YTZwNHV6c3VvZw==
0