you all are blaming the poor girl
ok but I am in it with y all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you all are blaming the poor girl
ok but I am in it with y all
areyyy moose

ok got it this is for rashi tooI think wahaj hates you, he does what you dislike the most

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/bubu-blushing-panda-gif-7403370246558311937
Yay, can't wait. I want wahaj to do a turkish show with hande
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtMBYtNoZb4/?igsh=ZnQ2MDNlczJzMjN1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpavywtprfL/?igsh=MTVlMXA4MXVvbnloOA==
https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/bubu-blushing-panda-gif-7403370246558311937
Yay, can't wait. I want wahaj to do a turkish show with hande
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtMBYtNoZb4/?igsh=ZnQ2MDNlczJzMjN1
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpavywtprfL/?igsh=MTVlMXA4MXVvbnloOA==
Waah! Edits bhi
WTH 
Arey Yaar ek aur edit thi.. but I don't know how to find..
Milega. Mere search feed main aaya yeh 
I had seen it during TB on twitter. Ab Kahan SE milega