Hello folks,
Is there a forum where this series can be discussed? I have lots to say but not sure where to put out my views 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hello folks,
Is there a forum where this series can be discussed? I have lots to say but not sure where to put out my views 
writing and execution could be better for Surbhi's character in the series, she does great with what she has been given, Gashmeer has some swag again will say reminds me of Viraj from Tu Zakhm Hai but more subtle expressive is some scenes
The more I watch the more I get disgusted by Tara's character.
You can put your views here there is no individual forum for web showsOriginally posted by: beguiling
Hello folks,
Is there a forum where this series can be discussed? I have lots to say but not sure where to put out my views
I agree so she lied to pretty much everyone, there is no one she can trust because she has betrayed everyone around her.
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl
I agree so she lied to pretty much everyone, there is no one she can trust because she has betrayed everyone around her.
The fact remains unchanged that there were thousands of ways were they could have done the robbery that didn't have to ruin Shiva's life. She chose to ruin Shiva's life then and then she keeps crying for him. That is just so irritating to see. Plus I thought JK knew about Kartik being Shiva's son. But she lied to him as well.
same here I thought he knew because he was getting upset with Shiva's mom coming to their house to meet Karthik in an earlier episode
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl
same here I thought he knew because he was getting upset with Shiva's mom coming to their house to meet Karthik in an earlier episode
Well he had known since 2022 through DNA test. So that was that. But I guess Tara doesn't know that he knows.
yes his reaction when she refused to have child with him said it all
New series on hotstar Hunkkar the roar. Starring Anit Padda and Fatima Sana Shaikh.
Seven and a half dates- Karan Wahi and Surbhi Jyoti out 24th May...
0