I hope she ran away from both Fahad might become toxic in future episodes
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope she ran away from both Fahad might become toxic in future episodes
First episode was okay. I felt it was heavy in terms of screenplay like there were so many scenes that took place back to back. Loved Hania’s role, her acting was good. Was not convinced with Fahad’s acting. His expressions were bit stiff, restricted and did not appear like a casual young, less-worried guy. And whats with halfway through unbuttoned shirt nowadays and revealing your chest? Guys don't wear like that at homes. Is it? But story looks interesting.
Originally posted by: WinterBreeze
First episode was okay. I felt it was heavy in terms of screenplay like there were so many scenes that took place back to back. Loved Hania’s role, her acting was good. Was not convinced with Fahad’s acting. His expressions were bit stiff, restricted and did not appear like a casual young, less-worried guy. And whats with halfway through unbuttoned shirt nowadays and revealing your chest? Guys don't wear like that at homes. Is it? But story looks interesting.
I think he's inspired from Farhad
Is this show based on the story of Akele hum Akele tum movie??? The plot line looks so similar...
Is this show based on the story of Akele hum Akele tum movie??? The plot line looks so similar...
That was koi nahi apna Kabhi Mein Kabhi Tum is similar to BRKRJ and Dil Zaar Zaar
I am asking about other shows plot..Originally posted by: anikamathur
That was koi nahi apna Kabhi Mein Kabhi Tum is similar to BRKRJ and Dil Zaar Zaar
I am just asking about this show which this thread is made to discuss... Not interested in above two shows you mentioned.
By the way, how are you Anika???
I am asking about other shows plot..
I am just asking about this show which this thread is made to discuss... Not interested in above two shows you mentioned.
By the way, how are you Anika???
I'm good btw welcome back
It took me three four attempts to complete the first episode. Sorry but Fahad is a huge misfit IMO. He looks visibly too mature to play a 20 something loser on screen. I am sure Something haute won’t shame him for his screen age not fitting in with his character 🤷♀️ Hania was actually the best part about the episode..her performance was restrained and mature and she looks so pretty but I don’t know why the screen is so dark and dull 
Emaad’s character reminded me of the guy from 3 idiots and I was like…someone please drop some pudina ka chutney on his perfectly fitting model like torso shirt

let’s find out the price of his shirt..is it 5009 dollars? I’ll try watching it for Hania..but nyaah vibe is not matching