https://www.indiaforums.com/article/review-mirzapur-season-3-is-that-dish-which-goes-by-the-phrase-good-food-takes-time-to-cook_208653 Mirzapur 3 discussion and review thread do comment
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/review-mirzapur-season-3-is-that-dish-which-goes-by-the-phrase-good-food-takes-time-to-cook_208653 Mirzapur 3 discussion and review thread do comment
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This show s3 is streaming now
I am not watching the series Priya, nor do I intended to...🤫
I tagged people who posted in the trailer topicOriginally posted by: Strangers02
I am not watching the series Priya, nor do I intended to...🤫
Originally posted by: priya185
I tagged people who posted in the trailer topic
Ohhhhkay...I commented coz the show was much awaited for BWF ka Guddu Pandit. Not that I watch it myself...
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Ohhhhkay...I commented coz the show was much awaited for BWF ka Guddu Pandit. Not that I watch it myself...
Good one 😅
I am still in awe of Season 3, will watch again to sync in. This series is of that kind that 1st time viewer can't understand we die core fans craze for this series.
This is made for for us , we loving it & eagerly waiting for season 4
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Good one 😅
I am still in awe of Season 3, will watch again to sync in. This series is of that kind that 1st time viewer can't understand we die core fans craze for this series.
This is made for for us , we loving it & eagerly waiting for season 4
Then tho, phir tho, tum tho kuch aise hi ghoomogay..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Ccmguvvk0/?igsh=Z2ppdWVhdmNhNHpm
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Then tho, phir tho, tum tho kuch aise hi ghoomogay..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9Ccmguvvk0/?igsh=Z2ppdWVhdmNhNHpm
I binge watch whole series in 1 go from 12 to 8 am, 9.30 am I was in office
saara din bura haal 
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I binge watch whole series in 1 go from 12 to 8 am, 9.30 am I was in office
saara din bura haal

https://x.com/i/status/2034611846133719228 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBotyv_TSZg
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBotyv_TSZg
...
9