Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Manoshono
I thought I was the one who got restricted from accessing the thread. Lol!
Someone on X said that the episode is up🫣 please someone with brave heart go watch and give us the update
Not yet
I have checked twice
may be anju ji locked it by mistake ... instead of 47 she locked 48
Originally posted by: piapriya
I respectfully hate that annoying character. Like they exaggerate her actions so much its frustrating
Who is this person? And who is thu thu uncle?
I don’t know as was not active
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
I thought what abusive words did i use to get banned.
Mujhe Laga pura account ban ho gaya
Ahahah!!
But I got the right thing as forum got deleted or access restricted.
oh dont look at me

Originally posted by: Manoshono
I thought I was the one who got restricted from accessing the thread. Lol!
Someone on X said that the episode is up🫣 please someone with brave heart go watch and give us the update
Not Indians but entite South Asia Continent 😅
....
Fav: Ranveer S. + Ranbir + Pearl v puri
You like both Ranveer and Ranbir...
Interesting....
Did you like animal movie??
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587