träna med mig i att lära mig svenska
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
träna med mig i att lära mig svenska
Oh yes very good
R u watching Ramayan
He conseguido Nivel B2 de DELE

Originally posted by: chatterbox
träna med mig i att lära mig svenska
svenska är väldigt svårt 
Me enseñas Swedish, te enseñaré Español!Originally posted by: chatterbox
träna med mig i att lära mig svenska
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Me enseñas Swedish, te enseñaré Español!
Duolingo is good app. I use to learn from there during lockdown
If u guys gv company we will all learn the language well😂
I’m learning Korean on DuolingoOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Duolingo is good app. I use to learn from there during lockdown
If u guys gv company we will all learn the language well😂

Originally posted by: TheMinion
He conseguido Nivel B2 de DELE
Eso es maravilloso! Estoy aprendiendo por mi cuenta. Duolingo 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’m learning Korean on Duolingo
Haahha me too! Though I learnt to write the script first through websites.
Que bien! Aprendo Korean por Duolingo
