I thought he was decent. His hindi diction is good in comparison to the recent influx if nepo kids. His body language, posture etc needs improvement.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought he was decent. His hindi diction is good in comparison to the recent influx if nepo kids. His body language, posture etc needs improvement.
Junaid should create his own path.He has potential as an actor.As a newcomer he was decent.His diction is good but he was inconsistent in his dialogue delivery and body language in the film.
bhaai tum sabko oscar wali acting chahiye kya ab sabse,
he has done a good job , alteast considering debut movie
I find him good
Athough he couldn't match Jaideep or Rajkumar yet there is a spark in him. Considering its his debut He looked charming on screen and had shortcomings but his potential as an actor was very much visible....let's give him a benefit of doubt and appreciate his efforts this time..I am sure he will overcome his stiffness and other shortcomings as an actor soon.
Also I have seen people are very much liking his looks. Aise toh mostly he roams around looking weird but ngl, when he dress up he looks quite fancy. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUp4-GADDtk/?img_index=1 igsh=MXJ3Ynplc2Exc3kwYg==
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVtlH-iFxK/?igsh=bjJtbzRlNXZmZDA3
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
9