hamza should be shipped with anmol

News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
hamza should be shipped with anmol

Originally posted by: Arreyaar
hamza should be shipped with anmol
They both broke up We should try dananeer or Sabeena 
Bro was star struck around Sajal, joote bhi utha raha tha. I'm sure he'll be happy with her
. Sajal is a human version of Rapanzel. Tubelight le ke bhi nikle tab bhi nahin mile gi waisi ladki.
Bro was star struck around Sajal, joote bhi utha raha tha. I'm sure he'll be happy with her
. Sajal is a human version of Rapanzel. Tubelight le ke bhi nikle tab bhi nahin mile gi waisi ladki.
Lol I know you were joking but he should be paired with our hoor pari dananeer
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8wyBTzIZMX/?igsh=MXBscDIxYXpkMmR0OA==
Has anyone Watched this drama
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Lol I know you were joking but he should be paired with our hoor pari dananeer
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8wyBTzIZMX/?igsh=MXBscDIxYXpkMmR0OA==
Dananeer is cute but Sajal is the real pari 
She looked so pretty in Ehd e wafa. I liked her pair with Ahad. But now she looks different after every few months.
She looked so pretty in Ehd e wafa. I liked her pair with Ahad. But now she looks different after every few months.
That's because she grown up in ehd e wafa she was 19 at that time as of now she's 24
Finally Dillagi is re releasing 