For a HUM tv show, this one has nice views and comments. I honestly didn't expect it 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For a HUM tv show, this one has nice views and comments. I honestly didn't expect it 
Originally posted by: 2CEQMVJWTQEIHHLS
For a HUM tv show, this one has nice views and comments. I honestly didn't expect it
Is it free from typical YT Comments
Yes

Glad i hope Ary Geo and green does the same
k think. He has split personality where he imagines the bad guy to be doing harm to Zara while he is the sane one. Maybe it has something to do with his mom. Maybe his grandmom or dad is responsible for his moms disappearance
In the teaser at 0:26 sec, we can see 1 Hassan washing glass outside and another Hassan awaking like Undertaker of WWE inside the house at the same time. Is this really a case of split personalities? Or is it something else?
Originally posted by: AJGSO6MWIOXKCWXW
For a HUM tv show, this one has nice views and comments. I honestly didn't expect it
Views would have been much better if they had released Jafaa in Feb/March instead of May. Boring last 5 episodes of IM & Rah e Junoon & disappointing ending of Namak Haram is impacting Hum Tv dramas.
I really didn't watch any of them. I thought it's kinda cool how some views shifted from applauding the dad to saying it's wrongOriginally posted by: Hatimoon
Views would have been much better if they had released Jafaa in Feb/March instead of May. Boring last 5 episodes of IM & Rah e Junoon & disappointing ending of Namak Haram is impacting Hum Tv dramas.
Originally posted by: 6A3FSKPIMHQ7436Z
I really didn't watch any of them. I thought it's kinda cool how some views shifted from applauding the dad to saying it's wrong
Are you talking about youtube views or reviews? Yes this is getting nice reviews too.
Originally posted by: CWTKRINEICI3BE65
I really didn't watch any of them. I thought it's kinda cool how some views shifted from applauding the dad to saying it's wrong
Try watching zulm it's a good drama you'll love it
both quite unexpectedOriginally posted by: Hatimoon
Are you talking about youtube views or reviews? Yes this is getting nice reviews too.