No I mean kahin galti se chal gaya to government beech me na gir jaaye
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
No I mean kahin galti se chal gaya to government beech me na gir jaaye
Kitna zamana ho gaya tha
Yeh dekhe hue
It is cute
Saare cute hain apne wale
Kohli, Rohit, Dravid even Jay Shah ko toh dekhkar he hassi aati hain 
Originally posted by: Strangers02
I was searching for you here... about to sleep then saw you ...
I am doing good... Aaj tho bahut khush...🥳🥳
What about you...itne din tak MIA..?
Bde din bd aye hain.. Shyd isilye samajh ni aa ra IF hme
Aivayi... Thoda gyb hona bbi zaroori hai.🙈
Your search was successful then.. Hm yahin baramad hue
Khush to chota word ho gya..
Its sooo overwhelming... Abhi to sink in ho rha hai.. Emotions contain krne ki koshish ho ri.. 🥺💜
Indian team ne trollers ke muh pe lath maar diya🔥🔥❤️❤️



Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
No I mean kahin galti se chal gaya to government beech me na gir jaaye
Ha yaar waise bhi aaj kal haalat kharab chal rahi 😅😅bjp ko pehle inhe apni side lena chahiye 

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x
https://x.com/CaughtAtGully/status/1807126220762755122?t=KTJuelNnvYFsJZ4CRYS2rQ&s=19
OMGGGGGG
ab toh banta hai aisa celebration
He unleashed his Indiranagar ka gunda avatar 
India , India 


https://x.com/kadaipaneeeer/status/1807126318997275102?t=C9FnHiNWSRFsUTMnV5EpeA&s=19
Aj toh khushi ka koi thikana hi nai haiiiii
I really hope this win gives them more than little peace..and heal their heart and mind..

They needed this win so badly!
star sports will show this highlights everyday nowOriginally posted by: No2Pencil
Going to watch the highlights now...
![]()

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0