Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haa hum bhut sweet hain sachi
chalo hum dono krenge
phir pm main hi chale

Originally posted by: munchkinland
phir pm main hi chale
Nahi idhar rehte hain thodi der. Phir pata nahi kab aana ho
kl vapis aa skte hain vaise
Originally posted by: munchkinland
kl vapis aa skte hain vaise
Yeah I was thinking but I thought that'll be too much to ask from everyone 
hum bol denge koi aayega toh aa jayegaOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah I was thinking but I thought that'll be too much to ask from everyone