Originally posted by: Mystic_Muse
Can I get Fahmaan/ Aryamaan dt
Do you have someone else who can be your co-admin for Fahmaan/Aryamaan AT?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: Mystic_Muse
Can I get Fahmaan/ Aryamaan dt
Do you have someone else who can be your co-admin for Fahmaan/Aryamaan AT?
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Do you have someone else who can be your co-admin for Fahmaan/Aryamaan AT?
Nope
Well, for AT you'll need a co-admin. If you find someone let us know :)
Hey Mystic_Muse, you can open Fahmaan/Aryamaan AT 😊
Please make sure to add the AT rules and member’s list on the first page.
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Hey Mystic_Muse, you can open Fahmaan/Aryamaan AT 😊
Please make sure to add the AT rules and member’s list on the first page.
Thank you 😊
Hello. Just a little correction on the first page. I want to do Fahmaan/ Aryamaan AT.
Can I make Debattama Saha/Krishna AT?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Can I make Debattama Saha/Krishna AT?
Sure! Please make sure to add the AT rules and member’s list on the first page.
Please update the AT rules as per the KM forum rules from this thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/krishna-mohini/5357653/krishna-mohini-forum-guidelines-and-rules
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
Please update the AT rules as per the KM forum rules from this thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/krishna-mohini/5357653/krishna-mohini-forum-guidelines-and-rules
Ok. Thank you 😊