Same here !! Yar ye Kya hai !! My brain canโt take any more shocks !! But I wanted to watch so much ! Donโt wanna turn off the tv !
I'm not able to take it...
After 3rd wicket I'm scared now
Will watch last 5 overs
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here !! Yar ye Kya hai !! My brain canโt take any more shocks !! But I wanted to watch so much ! Donโt wanna turn off the tv !
I'm not able to take it...
After 3rd wicket I'm scared now
Will watch last 5 overs
India ! The top three โฆ pant especially what the hell was that ?! Such a Rookie mistake . Same with suryakumar
Just hoping South Africa lives up to their 'choker' tag, they are usually known to crumble when it comes to Big matches !
After the Ind vs Aus 50 Over WC Final debacle, can't take a 2nd one 
Anyone watching game? What the hell is going on here today !! ๐ค
Itโs all on Kohli now .. he is gonna play slow now โฆ ๐ค
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
I'm not able to take it...
After 3rd wicket I'm scared now
Will watch last 5 overs
When big match pressure gets to you !
India ! The top three โฆ pant especially what the hell was that ?! Such a Rookie mistake . Same with suryakumar
We donโt fall behind when it comes to choking in finals lol ๐
Originally posted by: rysohini
Just hoping South Africa lives up to their 'choker' tag, they are usually known to crumble when it comes to Big matches !
After the Ind vs Aus 50 Over WC Final debacle, can't take a 2nd one
India ! The top three โฆ pant especially what the hell was that ?! Such a Rookie mistake . Same with suryakumar
Khair hn
South Africa bhi not jeeti kabhi...
Kya pata aj uska din ho...
Every single time ?!! We canโt loose today ! No way ๐
Originally posted by: rysohini
When big match pressure gets to you !
Who's the bigger choker? Game on 

We donโt fall behind when it comes to choking in finals lol ๐
Axar!! 6!!
Originally posted by: rysohini
Who's the bigger choker? Game on
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587