Ani & Jhanak - atp annoy me the Mostest!
Yeh words nikaal do
Phir yeh serial nikaal do

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ani & Jhanak - atp annoy me the Mostest!
Yeh words nikaal do
Phir yeh serial nikaal do

Performance
Today word from episode -
Game
Yes, yes Anusha, I remembered, the all emcompassing "TRUST ME" today, fir laga kisi na kisi ne abhi tak likha hoga.....and here we are, you have done the honors 
https://tenor.com/view/mr-bean-wink-trust-me-funny-gif-12503093
PREGNANT
PREGNANCY
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ABOUT THIS ONE MORE TIME FROM ANY NEWS SOURCES!

PREGNANT
PREGNANCY
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ABOUT THIS ONE MORE TIME FROM ANY NEWS SOURCES!
How about.. Jhanak ki PAIR BHARI hone ki sambhavna hai

PREGNANT
PREGNANCY
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ABOUT THIS ONE MORE TIME FROM ANY NEWS SOURCES!
Seriously... I'm getting irritated with the word now..
Everywhere it's about her pregnancy...
Kaunsi Chamtkar Kiya aisa Ani ne...
Ani will himself get Chakkar if he will hear that, bechare ko kuch karne toh do pehle 🤦♀️
Husband banne se pehle hi log baap banane Lage bechare ko
i never thought i can get irritated by this word! it is supposed to bring happiness in people life!
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Seriously... I'm getting irritated with the word now..
Everywhere it's about her pregnancy...
Kaunsi Chamtkar Kiya aisa Ani ne...
Ani will himself get Chakkar if he will hear that, bechare ko kuch karne toh do pehle 🤦♀️
Husband banne se pehle hi log baap banane Lage bechare ko
Yeah I am so done with this PREGNANCY rumorsPREGNANT
PREGNANCY
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR ABOUT THIS ONE MORE TIME FROM ANY NEWS SOURCES!
want to see episodes already and be relax. One started the rumor and everyone starting copy pasting 😆
Kuch kiya nahe aur hawa main Bacha agaya Jhanak ke andar
i never thought i can get irritated by this word! it is supposed to bring happiness in people life!
Yes but what you are talking is for Normal people...
These 2 are alien...