Haa...may be he is a good man...but he never take a strong stand for his own daughter also.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Haa...may be he is a good man...but he never take a strong stand for his own daughter also.
Did I miss something? 😂 ye kab hua??

what love she got
That' what
I have only seen she getting gaalis
i think that gaalis they replaced as love


No idea...I told you na...she praises Ag alot..
That girl use like my posts. Seems like a big Hiba fan but good to see praising other actors too...
Sab ka nazarya alag hota hn dekhny ka ✨️
for her mehendi dance sequence!
Hain??
Me too Shweta , one epiosde I missed and she is getting all love 😂🤫😂
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587