Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can it be pinned ?
Why do they hype like this with such unreal numbers for a lazy actor like him ?
Most of the people I meet here in NA doesn’t like Prabhas.
Review do yar koi. Bagal ke theatre mein show hai aaj, wondering if I should go 
All these numbers flying around don't give the movie the success that only the r e a l movie-watching-goers can give the movie...this flaunting of unverified numbers isn't 'my cup of tea'...definitely not.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Review do yar koi. Bagal ke theatre mein show hai aaj, wondering if I should go
What does your 'instinct' tell you? Will the movie be worth your money?
Very excited about this movie - the 2nd trailer was very good. Planning to catch it if I get tickets.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbc9uMQoLgV/?igsh=d2tyMXBqY2NkZ2Fk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
5