Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg my favorite movie
Super Excited 😄
Stree2 teaser is out now- Shraddha and Rajkummar https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8oJUtcoEL8/?igsh=OXIxYjM3MnF5Mjdu
I'm really looking forward to "Stree 2"! I absolutely loved the first edition of the movie. It had the perfect blend of horror and comedy, and I can't wait to see what new scares and laughs await us in Chanderi this time.
same here, I loved the first one and horror comedy was an unexplored genre apart from BBI'm really looking forward to "Stree 2"! I absolutely loved the first edition of the movie. It had the perfect blend of horror and comedy, and I can't wait to see what new scares and laughs await us in Chanderi this time.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dcc2gyVtHqd/?igsi=MTFyeGd1a2Q1d3Fibg==
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcaovgSMR2C/?igsi=MXJyczJvczg4amdydQ==
Vvan delayed to 25th September- Sidharth and Tammannaah https://x.com/sidmalhotra/status/2075149180784488790?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
4