Originally posted by: anikamathur
I found it very similar to BRKRJ BTW the golden era of ARY Died after BRKRJ off air only radd, noor jahan and Hasrat is enjoyable
Yes Hasrat is a good watch
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I found it very similar to BRKRJ BTW the golden era of ARY Died after BRKRJ off air only radd, noor jahan and Hasrat is enjoyable
Yes Hasrat is a good watch
Yes but why you're active in that thread
I posted but there is no one to discuss
This time i trust Fahad and Farhat ishtaiq. Both know their work. I just hope this show does well as Fahad deserve it.
Dunno about Farhat Ishtiaq but Fahad doesn’t guarantee quality either. Most shows from his production house are awful.
Originally posted by: YGZRK7EWTJ4AQ3JD
Dunno about Farhat Ishtiaq but Fahad doesn’t guarantee quality either. Most shows from his production house are awful.
Agreed. His all produced shows are not so good but as an actor he acted really well in his past dramas. Let's see what he does in this show.
I'm here I'm mostly active in Hasrat thread
Agreed. His all produced shows are not so good but as an actor he acted really well in his past dramas. Let's see what he does in this show.
Also he ruins good Dramas like dunk, ishq hai, koi nahi apna and BRKRJ
This time i trust Fahad and Farhat ishtaiq. Both know their work. I just hope this show does well as Fahad deserve it.
Remember koi nahi apna starring himself it was a mediocre drama and his character was toxic
I hope Hamza and Alizeh Attend This Award Function