https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8mqpjJoTg5/?igsh=MTMzbjA4NG1vcjZrbA==
Seriously Its getting really annoying 
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8mqpjJoTg5/?igsh=MTMzbjA4NG1vcjZrbA==
Seriously Its getting really annoying 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8mqpjJoTg5/?igsh=MTMzbjA4NG1vcjZrbA==
Seriously Its getting really annoying
What happened
KMKT promos are coming at start and end of all dramas of Ary. First we have to watch promos of this drama and then main drama. 
KMKT promos are coming at start and end of all dramas of Ary. First we have to watch promos of this drama and then main drama.
Destroyer King Is hyping the audience by plastering the promos waise bhi I'm going to skip this drama
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Destroyer King Is hyping the audience by plastering the promos waise bhi I'm going to skip this drama
Why? Its looking good
I found it very similar to BRKRJ BTW the golden era of ARY Died after BRKRJ off air only radd, noor jahan and Hasrat is enjoyable
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8mqpjJoTg5/?igsh=MTMzbjA4NG1vcjZrbA==
Seriously Its getting really annoying
May be cos they know that Badar has created another disaster
This time i trust Fahad and Farhat ishtaiq. Both know their work. I just hope this show does well as Fahad deserve it. 