Is Taha invited?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Is Taha invited?
I don’t think soIs Taha invited?

Wait she wore black joda
Salman is super close to Zaheer. He even follows Zaheer on instagram. I really hope he comes.
I remember watching double XL last year & thought they were super cute as a pair. Us time mujhe pta hy nhi tha they were dating for real as well & now Sonakshi announced they been together since 7 years which is shocking

I can’t wait for their reception look. They both are gorgeous af 
Mithai for paparazzi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8j63Aro1BN/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
SonaHeer 

Sonakshi salutes India’s youth after MP Dharmendra Pradhan’s resignation https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbNvWg9C3X1/?igsh=MWJ2a2c0NjBoZGx0bg==
Even they had a lot to lose...but they spoke up. Omi Vaidya, of course, was the first one. Most of them were spineless, now let them be...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB5ne639ls https://x.com/i/status/2051916545589231731
...
https://x.com/i/status/2072702897423581584
8